Sr. Coldfusion Lead/Manager
Need to be a hands on developer with Coldfusion with strong applciation development skills. Will be leading a team of 5-6 people and want the person to have had past management responsibilites. Will be leading the operations team. Will be responsible for handling the tactical type of projects.
- Lead, mentor, train and oversee all activities of assigned development team members.
- Lead large, complex technical application development and support initiatives; manage multiple small initiatives.
- Interface with the various group to ensure application meets business requirement.
- Provide recommendations to improve existing applications and processes to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain and support new and existing applications.
- Coordinate production build process.
- Analyze functional and application technical design requirements to create and/or modify technical design
- Code complex application components based on design specifications.
- Analyze and troubleshoot and resolve Tier 3 escalated tickets.
- Evaluate and establish coding standards and methodologies.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Stay current on newest technology and industry trends.
- Demonstrates the willingness to go ?above and beyond? to ensure excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to firm Core Values.