- Construct, develop, code, debug and maintain web site applications.
- Conform to in-house software development processes
- Conform to define software design methodology for the development and
- Implementation of Internet based application to support all aspects of web site functionalities.
- Perform code evaluation and determine recommendations for adaptation.
- Creation of Low Level Design Document from Functional Specification and Technical design document.
- Conduct Low Level Design Review with Team Lead and Technical Lead to ensure that the Low Level Designs conform to respective Functional Specifications and Technical Designs.
- Participate in code reviews with Team Lead and Technical Lead to ensure that the code adheres to the low level design, and that the code meets coding standards compliance.
- Apply rigorous testing methodologies and use cases to analyze and verify software programs, algorithms, data transformation, forms, reports and interfaces.
- Timely communication of issues and status information to Team Lead concerning system development activities.
- Generate application test data as necessary and validate any data conversion
- Requirements for final implementation and production rollout.
- Participate in project status review meeting with Team Lead.
- 3+ years of production programming experience of which 4+ years of solid PHP design/coding/testing in Open Source environment building large scale distributed web sites.
- Experience working in a formal software development environment
- 2 – 3+ years of Object Orientation software coding experience for web application
- 2 + years of Working with Coldfusion
- Linux, Mac O/S, MySQL, PHP 4/5, Apache/Light HTTP technology experience based on LAMP model
- Computer Science trained graduate or with equivalent work experience
Salary range – 60K – 70K (Flex)
Here is the link