We are currently looking for a Jr. ColdFusion developer with a client in Washington, D.C. The Developer works to support the development staff with entry level coding, unit testing and to serve as tier one support for application users. This is both a user-facing and technical implementation role. The developer will be evaluated on the basis of the quality of response to user requests and effectiveness of tests and support in reducing system defects and incidents. This individual must be able understand business functional requirements and help desk tool functionality respond to end-user requests, document requests, assist in preparing solution steps and walking users through them, and responding to requests from developers for web page layout.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, or relevant combination of education and experience
- 1+ year HTML and related web application languages
- 1+ year ColdFusion development or other web application development scripting language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills / experience on helpdesk
- Strong Analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Ability to work closely with business leaders and project teams to understand business requirements
Here is the link.