- Must have at least five (5) years of hands-on systems analysis experience in designing and building web-based applications.
- Must have extensive knowledge lifecycle development methodologies.
- Must be able to work independently and assume responsibility for specific project deliverables. Additionally, the successful candidate must have the flexibility to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities and an understanding of program and grant performance as well as financial analysis and technical operations.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential to the position. Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment are also required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- At least two (2) recent years of experience working with Oracle Databases, TOAD, ColdFusion, and Software Change Control automated systems.
- Must have recent experience in working with automated support systems for grant making entities.
Here is the link.