In this role, you will be working as part of our client’s public web site team at a large organization to build public-facing web applications. Our client offers an excellent work environment with a lot of talented designers and programmers to learn from and collaborate with. This is a chance to work on a number of challenging and rewarding public-facing web projects.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, ability to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks
- Applications development experience using Microsoft .Net (ASP.NET, VB.NET or C#), HTML, XML and MS SQL Server
- Must be experienced at reverse-engineering code to gather business requirements as some legacy applications have limited documentation
- Microsoft .NET (preferably C#), MS SQL Server
- Exposure to or experience with Content Management Systems (particularly RedDot CMS)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and System Development Methodology
Here is the link.