Z, INC. has an opening for a full-time Mid – Senior ColdFusion Developer onsite at the Department of Energy, Washington, DC.
Must be US citizen.
Must have at least 5 years development experience and be a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Applicants MUST Have:
- 5-7+ years of ColdFusion experience including 1+ year of CF9
- 5-7+ years experience in SQL
- Demonstrated and successful project completion
- Develop and maintain ColdFusion applications
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development
- Create specifications and documentation on new projects & requirements
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations
- Suggest ideas for improving efficiency
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be proactive with testing and stabilization
- Maintain flexibility; ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Must be able to write stored procedures, triggers, & functions
- Experience with ColdFusion and CFC skills
- Knowledge with Oracle and SQL.
- Strong coding, analytical and debugging skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Familiar with developing API’s
- Flex experience a plus
Here is the link.