CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled solutions and services through three primary lines of business. These include Business Solutions & Services, the Managed Services Sector and the North American Public Sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of programming or testing experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Coldfusion (v 8and above)and web based application development experience essential.
- 4-5 years of Coldfusion including 1-2 years of Java development using various Java frameworks such as Struts, Spring and Hibernate essential
- 4 years of experience using relational database; strongly preferred Sybase and/or Oracle database essential
- ColdFusion and JAVA Programming skills preferred
- Must be able to pass a FCC background investigation.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Washington, DC”