Provide hands-on development throughout the entire SDLC, support the development of enterprise Web enabled IT applications, and use various technologies to support the client’s mission and goals. Develop code based upon requirements, project constraints, and optimal use of technology and available resources while acting as a role model of the firm’s core values. Maintain and expand client relationships through the delivery of high-quality work.
- Basic Qualifications:-5+ years of experience with Web applications development-3+ years of experience in development with ColdFusion MX within the last 4 years-2+ years of experience in development with Oracle in the last 4 years
- 2+ years of experience with languages and functions, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, PL/SQL, or T-SQL
- 2+ years of experience with stored procedures, stored functions, or triggers
- Experience with a software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with using IDEs for application development, including Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Netbeans, TOAD, or VisualStudio.net-Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in IT or a related field and 5 years of experience with programming
Here is the link.