ColdFusion Lead Developer – Top Secret clearance required
We are seeking an outstanding developer to provide programming and analysis support in leading a team responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying new and existing web based Cold Fusion applications for the Dept. of the Navy and Military Defense Investigative Agency (DIA) clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and 10 to 12 years of related experience
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Experience integrating authentication with LDAP
- Some Oracle DB experience
- Programming experience with HTML and/or CSS -Experience developing and designing custom tags
- We expect the ideal candidate will be one who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging environment, and is a self-starter bringing a strong work ethic
- Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information: TS/SCI
Here is the link.