ICF‘s Technology and Management Solutions group is growing and we are looking ColdFusion Developers – Software Engineers to support full life cycle development for the FAA. These positions are located in Washington, DC.
- Delivering web development services for the presentation layer of a 3-tiered web application
- Determines customer requirements and translates applications requirements into the design and maintenance of complex web sites
- Works closely with the project team, including web developers, database engineers, middle tier developers, technical writers, testers and the project manager
- Applies new and emerging technologies to the site development process
- Thoroughly tests own code
- Completes tasks on time with high quality
- Takes responsibility for issue resolution
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or 2 years of additional IT experience
- 5 years overall Information Technology experience
- 2 years of ColdFusion development experience
Here is the link.