BAE Systems is a recognized leader in science and technology, with a legacy of innovation and technological advances reaching back to the dawn of flight and to the earliest developments in modern communications, electronics, and information systems.
Specific activities include:
- Developing, maintaining, and testing custom web-based applications built using Cold Fusion with integrated Oracle database as the backend.
- Analyzing, investigating, and resolving application issues in production and non-production environments.
- Supporting other team members working closely with FAA client representatives and tasks as directed from project lead.
- Gathering requirements and documenting client requests and deliverables.
Must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in science or engineering related discipline and at least 4 years relevant experience.
- Experience constructing SQL statements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written.
Here is the link.