BAE Systems is seeking a Software and Web Application Developer with a strong focus area in ColdFusion.
The Developer will be part of a Multimedia Development Team which is responsible for development and implementation of higly visible tools and applications for a large Government Agency.
Projects are both long-term development and maintenance, and short-term design and deploy type projects.
The team works collaboratively with the requesting office to develop requirements and milestones.
The developer will work both independently in the completion of his or her assignments and as part of a team.
The developer will develop and maintain websites for web-based issue-oriented reporting initiatives of the Government customer.
In performing these tasks, he/she will interface and coordinate with the corporate web services office to obtain the necessary procedures for the development and maintenance of websites.
Taskings shall also include, but not be limited to the following:
- Development of interactive database driven websites of intelligence issues
- Maintenance of the existing websites
- Provide technical support for web development forums
- Provide information supporting the Communities of Practice
- 5+ Years with BS or 2+ Years with MS or 0+ Years with PhD
- Adobe Creative Suite (4 or 5) with a specific understanding and ability to perform ColdFusion development.
- HTML, XML, J2EE or other Java languages, Flash Action Scripting, Oracle and/or SQL