SENIOR WEB/COLDFUSION DEVELOPER
Work Location: Export Import Bank Washington DC (Full-Time)
The developer’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned timeframe. The developer is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment and provide technological subject-matter expertise to the team.
- 3+ years ColdFusion development experience, V8 or higher
- strong SQL server skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Responsible for all ColdFusion and Adobe applications
- Adobe ColdFusion running on JRun Servers
- Adobe Connect
- Server Administrator for production and development Servers with IIS
- First line contact for customer support on technical problems related to Adobe and ColdFusion products from military, civilian, and contractor personnel.
- Responsible for any manual data updates within Oracle database.
- Responsible for testing the latest releases of the software along with other codes and coordinating with the CDA for installation and implementation of solutions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting problems and implementing solutions.
- Build new version of major ColdFusion Application utilizing the latest technology (ColdFusion 9) to include mandates put forth by the client
- Provide monthly reports on progress.
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
- Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
- Lead team of developers to develop unique solutions that utilize appropriate, leading-edge knowledge to help client realize business objectives