- Multiple positions with experience ranging from 2-8 years, utilizing ColdFusion MX 7, 8, or 9.
- Must demonstrate solid understanding of the ColdFusion framework
- Experience and proficiency using ColdFusion components
- 2-4+ years development experience with one or more of the following database technologies (must have at least 6 months of Oracle experience within last 5 years), languages, and functions: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL (Other RDBMS, PL/SQL or T-SQL), Stored Procedures, Stored Functions, Triggers
- Apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to work with the Application Development Team on issues related to the design, development and deployment of client oriented, mission-critical information and software systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Job duties require employees to have excellent customer interfacing skills.
- We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.