This is an exciting opportunity to join a team currently working on enterprise level web based applications. The Application Developer Analyst will participate as an individual contributor to create new applications and support existing enterprise level applications developed in ColdFusion and Flex.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with three to five years of programming and analysis experience developing applications using ColdFusion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
- Proficient in SQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience coding from requirements documentation using traditional Waterfall methodology.
- Committed to delivering high quality work independently or as part of a team.
- Use of Cairngorm application framework.
- Use of Mach II application framework.
- Experience using design patterns and model-view-controller.
- Experience interfacing directly with J2EE code.
- Experience using ShadoCMS or other Content Management Frameworks
- Experience using AJAX techniques
Here is the link.