We are currently looking to recruit an experienced applications analyst with strong coldfusion/flex experience for a full time permanent position to be based in Waterford City.
- Salary of €45k circa depending on experience and expertise.
- Flexi time
- Health insurance: company will pay 50% for worker and dependants.
- Bonus scheme -7% paid in March of every year both individual and company performance
- Contributory pension: 6% company & 5% employee
- Life assurance
- 13 weeks sick pay (after probation period)
- 20 days annual leave.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team currently working on enterprise level web based applications. The Application Developer Analyst will participate as an individual contributor to create new applications and support existing enterprise level applications developed in ColdFusion and Flex.
- Developing using Adobe ColdFusion MX 7 or 8, specifically creating and using CFCs and Custom Tags.
- Developing using Adobe Flex 2, 3, or 4, with Action script 3.0
- Coding, writing technical documentation, debugging code and unit testing their work.
- Understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution.
- Creating enterprise level applications using the latest releases of Cold Fusion and Flex.
- Responsible for major system installations.
- Maintaining and supporting existing enterprise software applications developed in ColdFusion and Flex.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with three to five years of programming and analysis experience developing applications using ColdFusion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
- Proficient in SQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience coding from requirements documentation using traditional Waterfall methodology.
- Committed to delivering high quality work independently or as part of a team.
Here is the link.