Senior Coldfusion Developer
A Billion dollar plus privately held company in Mid- Western NC has an opening for a Coldfusion Web Developer to work in a small corporate web team. The developer in this position will constantly be challenged with new technologies, and will work on a mix of public, extranet, and internal web applications.
As a Coldfusion developer, you will:
- Design and build complex multi-tiered web applications for public and internal customers.
- Actively work to find new ways to improve company business processes with web technology.
- Troubleshoot legacy web apps and provide support to a mix of business users.
- Must have 4 years experience programming ColdFusion (most current versions) using Object-Oriented (OO) methodologies
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience and relational database design
- Experience with framework architectures (Mach-II, ModelGlue, ColdSpring, fw/1, Coldbox)
- 5+ years HTML/CSS development; ideally 3+ years experience with CSS 2 standards
- Ideal candidate will have experience with .NET, AJAX/JQuery, Flex/FlashBuilder/Flash
- Experience with source control tools – preferably Subversion
- Experience with Eclipse IDE for ColdFusion development is required
- Agile development process experience a plus
- Must be willing/able to work on site; no telecommuting. Relocation assistance available.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- US citizens or green-card holders only (No H1)
Benefits: Great benefits including relocation pkg
Eileen Brady, CPC
IT Executive Search/ President
Systems Search Group, Inc.