ORLive is the world’s leading surgical broadcasting company. Working collaboratively with hospitals and device manufacturers, ORLive produces customized, interactive video programs demonstrating the latest surgical techniques and product innovations. The ORLive broadcasting network provides an intimate look at over 650 live and on-demand surgeries to a global audience, streaming over 50,000 hours of programming each month.
The Development Team’s goals are to continually advance ORLive.com’s functionality and provide technical solutions partnered with excellent customer service to clients. As a part of the Development Team, this position is critical to meeting the company’s objectives.
- Considerable ability to quickly adapt to, and master, rapidly changing technology.
- Motivated to work in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Demonstrated completion of multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Education requirement can be substituted with at least two years of professional application development experience.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Experience with ColdFusion, Actionscript 3.0, Flex, and SQL Server strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of video formats and the encoding process.
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks (Farcry, ModelGlue, etc.) a plus.
Here is the link.