- Develop, enhance, and maintain web applications using ColdFusion, Flash, and other technologies.
- Research technical issues independently and recommend solutions.
- Resolve basic server management issues.
- Suggest ideas for improving efficiency.
- Provide application related training to a variety of audiences.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Work directly with clients to meet technological needs.
- Considerable ability to quickly adapt to, and master, rapidly changing technology.
- Motivated to work in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Demonstrated completion of multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Education requirement can be substituted with at least two years of professional application development experience.
Here is the link.