Seeking COLD FUSION DEVELOPER where responsibilities include maintenance and improvement of e-commerce web platform, marketing databases, and support of day to day operations. Candidate should be proficient in emerging interactive web technologies, have excellent development skills and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field,
- 5+ years as a ColdFusion Developer;
- coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications;
- 5+ years creating Object-Oriented ColdFusion applications;
- 5+years working with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 as a developer;
- Development of ColdFusion applications using CF8 and above, using ColdFusion Components, Object Oriented Designs and Concepts.
With more than 100 locations in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from Internet development and multiplatform systems integration to network security and technical support. As a division of Robert Half International, we were ranked #1 again in our industry on the list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® magazine, and included in BusinessWeek’s 50 Best Performing Companies. To learn more about this job opportunity, contact us today at 1.800.793.5533.
Here is the link.