We have a local client with an immediate need for a ColdFusion/C# Developer for a long term project.
- Translation of technical specifications into finished software product, through:
- Analysis of requirements to identify and communicate specification gaps, risks, optimizations, to the business users
- Design of the solution including architectural and system considerations
- Software programming and testing, as needed
- Direct interface with architects, analysts, management, change control and operations.
- Potentially direct interface specifications with business users
- Application of software development process best practices
The Ideal Candidate will possess broad expertise or unique knowledge, use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of sityations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgement in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- 5+ combined years of application development using ColdFusion (Required) plus an Object Oriented Language (C++,Java, etc.);
- C#, .NET experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years of application development using SQL Server (OLTP, stored procedures, optimizations, etc.)
- 3+ years of application development using XML/XSLT/SOAP using web services
- N-tier development experience with high volume enterprise systems
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Works well in a small, focused team environment with short lines of communication
- Tools skills: Visual Studio, Visual Source Safe, SQL Enterprise
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 per hour