AccuQuote is an established leader in providing life insurance coverage to people across the country. We offer a dynamic and supportive leadership team, a CASUAL dress environment, a full range of benefits, and an opportunity to be recognized for your accomplishments. We are a financially successful and growing company that has been recognized by The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and more!
We are currently targeting a Front End Web Developer (specializing in ColdFusion) to join our Marketing Team at our Wheeling, IL location.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of ColdFusion experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and strategy
- Knowledge and proficiency of web authoring tools/utilities such as Dreamweaver (ideal), Eclipse, or FrontPage
- Deep understanding of XHTML/XML as well as CSS, and all variations of therein, including issues related to x-browser limitations and bugs
- Understanding of AJAX technology
- Working knowledge of the following:
- PHP (Ideal)
- Proficiency working with video, flash, and HTML5
- Proficiency with coding for accessibility
- Experience developing and running A/B and multivariate testing utilizing testing tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Ability to think outside the box when applying technology to solve complex problems or goals Passion for learning about the online marketing industry and web development as a whole
- Ideal candidate must be able to adapt to change quickly, self manage, work on multiple projects simultaneously, have excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
Here is the link.