We have an immediate need for a ColdFusion Web Developer – long term contract, possible-right-to-hire
CF Developer preferably with certifications from Brainbench, W3Schools, or Adobe/Macromedia. Need experience with SQL Server backend. Coding/recoding in Cold ColdFusion sites. Adding data to the database and will be using the database to produce data.
Additionally, experience with Ruby on Rails development is a big plus
- Development with CF 8, CFC’s, Suppress Whitespace, working with Array Functions and custom tags.
- CF Frameworks such as FuseBox, Model-Glue, Mach-II, Reactor or ColdSpring.
- Eclipse + ColdFusion, CVS, SVN
- Version control systems including both CVS and SVN
- JIRA bug tracking tool, JIRA + SVN plug-in
- – transactions
- – stored procedures
- – indexes, use of indexes, types of indexes, why to use what
- – optimizing SQL queries
- – optimizing DB tables, indexes
- – normalization of data
- – SQL Server 2005
- – OOP