Technical expertise in web application development (Cold Fusion (5 years minimum), Oracle stored procedures (5 years minimum)), as well as ability to define and document technology system scope, objectives, and requirements.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Jacksonville, FL PHONE HIRE!!
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement requested enhancements for established web application that provides functionality supporting railroad activities.
- Document test cases, expected test results, test data requirements, and collaborate with testing teams and business partners to resolve testing problems.
- Code, debug, test and support utilities, tools, and frameworks to support the application development process.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- CFML and advanced Cold Fusion programming concepts (MVC, CFC) – DHTML, HTML, XML/XSLT/XSL, CSS and AJAX
- WSDL and SOAP – Oracle Advanced (PL/SQL)
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Relational database design and concepts
- Data Manipulation (ETL)