I have a great Lead Flex Developer opportunity located in the Atlanta
area that I wanted to share with everyone. It is a long-term contract
position with my biggest client in a very high level IT department.
A little about the position:
- Expert in Flex programming, which includes ActionScript and MXML programming
- Development team leader
- Extensive use of Flex technologies including BlazeDS, LiveCycle,Flash Media Server, Flash Communication Server, application frameworks. More of these will be better.
- Design and programming on applications which interface with Java backends through SOAP Web Services and/or REST Web Services.
- Delivery of applications to production. This includes staying through a project to its conclusion, and not just working on products in the middle.
- Full lifecycle management of applications: involvement in creating projects, developing them and delivering them.
- Involvement in projects which last 1-2 years in the past 4 years.
- Customer skills: Candidate shows they can work with customers to collect requirements and present solutions
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Involvement in the Flex community is a plus. This would be shown by presenting at Flex or Flash User Groups and by authoring Flex and Flash websites, papers and books.
- The candidate will be expected to work individually on certain projects and with teams on other projects.
If interested, please email me at ksmith[at]chemtech[dot]com, along with a
copy of your resume. Or if you happen to know of anyone that would be
interested, your help would be greatly appreciated!