Posts Tagged FAA
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior ColdFusion Web Applications Developer supporting the development of enterprise Web enabled IT applications, using various technologies to support the client’s mission and goals. This opportunity requires hands on Web application development throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). In this position, you will provide leadership, direction, and best practices in the full lifecycle of systems development to include analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment. Must have the experience in acting as a role model of the firm’s core values, and maintain and expand client relationships throughout the delivery of high quality work.
• 6+ years development experience with one or more of the following database technologies, languages, and functions: (must have at least three years of Oracle experience within last 7 years),: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Other RDBMS, PL/SQL or T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Stored Functions, Triggers.
• Additionally, at least 4 years as a lead developer in charge of architecting complex technical solutions.
• Must demonstrate solid understanding of the ColdFusion framework.
• Experience and proficiency using ColdFusion components required.
• Familiarity with the ColdBox framework strongly preferred, but must have experience working with an MVC design pattern.
• BS in Computer Science or related field with 10-15 years IT systems development, or 16 – 20 years IT systems development.
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least 1 Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Proficiency utilizing IDEs for application development (Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Netbeans, TOAD, VisualStudio.Net, etc.)
• ColdFusion or Java programming certification
• Experience with Java EE and Java SE, Spring and Hibernate
• Experience with Web Services and XML
• Graphic design experience using industry standard tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Knowledge of FAA (eg ATOP, ATOR, ATOE, ATOT, ATOF, AVS)
• Possession of excellent oral, written, and listening communication skills
• Ability to work within, and adapt quickly in either a team environment or individually to meet deliverables req/schedules.