Posts Tagged Flash remoting
A company seeks a strong ColdFusion developer to complete a web app based on the Model-Glue framework. Flash remoting will be helpful for this work from home contract opportunity.
Our client, located in West Los Angeles, CA has an immediate need for a ColdFusion Developer to join their team. This is a full time, direct hire role with a salary expectation of $80-100K DOE.
- Advanced level hands-on experience developing in ColdFusion with CFCs
- Heavy Experience developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) with Flash and Flex
- Strong background in SOAP based Web Services
- Strong background in Flash Remoting
- Some background in video capture and encoding (Sorenson, On2, FFmpeg)
- Background in API development
- Complete working knowledge of W3C Standards
- Experience building applications with security, performance and user experience in mind
- Any experience in Air, Java, Ajax, ActionScript a plus
Wharton Computing and Instructional Technology
BA/BS, preferable in Computing, Mathematics, or related field with at least 2 years relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated knowledge of web application programming and experience with at least one server side programming language (ColdFusion, PHP, ASP.NET, JSP, etc); proven ability to code complex, large scale web-based applications a plus. The ability to multi-task in a collaborative environment and meet established deadlines; ability to work independently as well as within a team structure. Experience with server-side programming languages (ColdFusion, PHP, JSP, etc), rich client tools, and database development highly desirable; knowledge of ColdFusion, Flex, Flash Remoting and Microsoft SQL Server highly desirable. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Programmer Analyst Senior requires all of the above qualifications with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Here is the link.