Posts Tagged MS SQL Server
Job Title: Cold Fusion Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 3-6+ Months
Billing Rate: $50/Hr
Number of positions: 6
- ColdFusion MX7 or higher, including:
- Core tag functionality
- Custom Tags
- SQL Server 2005 or newer, including
- basic SQL statements (Select, Insert, Update, Delete)
- ability to modify schema using SQL statements
- experience with linked servers
- Others nice to have, but not necessary
- Experience with Scrum in an Agile environment
- Experience with VSS or other source control
- Experience with TFS
- Knowledge of OO programming principles
- Experience with Java or C# .Net
- Experience administering ColdFusion on Windows servers
- Will learn the existing CRS system, communicate and resolve system issues and transfer system knowledge to Ceridian leadership and the InView development team
- Work on legacy clients work order that are one off system enhancements per client work order description.
Need to be available for in-person interview
Explanation for Position: Advanced level Cold Fusion/SQL Server developer for the project. Candidate will take over development and support of an enterprise level system.
Management Skills: Must be able to succeed in a Agile / rapid development environment.
Under minimal direction, performs as an experienced Software Developer in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or providing complex enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participates in the development of software user manuals.
Requires bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) and two to four years of overall experience. In order to support this program, candidate must have the following specific qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Related)
- 4 to 8 years of Relational Database Experience, specifically MS SQL Server, and MS Access
- 4 to 8 years experience conducting Requirements Analysis, interfacing with clients
- Must be a US Citizen
Location: Denver, CO
I have information regarding an immediate opening at a firm in the Denver Tech Center, Denver, CO for a Senior ColdFusion developer. The position will be primarily focused on developing applications in CF using FB 5.5, maintaining existing applications (which are in a variety of methodologies), and architecting the next generation of applications using ColdBox. Qualified candidates should be well-versed in the complete application development process, and should be self-driven/able to lead projects individually.
- 6-9+ years of ColdFusion app development experience
- T-SQL databases (MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
- Fusebox 5 experience preferred
- jQuery experience preferred
- ColdBox experience a plus
- full medical/dental/health benefits
- award-winning environment (Best Place to Work, Small Business, 2009)
The American Urological Association is the premier association for the advancement of urologic patient care. We are actively recruiting a Web Developer.
- Maintains content and applications on various AUA and Foundation websites, including Internet and intranet.
- Develops new online applications for use on the intranet and Internet.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining custom online applications.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s preferred
- At least 4 years experience in web development required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML coding (including tables, forms, Dynamic HTML and Cascading Style Sheets).
- Familiarity with ASP and .NET framework.
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update ColdFusion files.
- Familiarity with XML
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server Administration, as well as advanced knowledge of Macromedia Dreamweaver or ColdFusion Studio
- Familiarity with Internet resources, including email, Mail Servers, web browsing, newsgroups, online services, and FTP.
- Familiarity with database development and design, as well as ODBC data sources.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access, as well as a familiarity with Oracle and basic database design fundamentals.
- Full understanding of the life-cycle of application development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and diplomacy skills.
- Strong written and oral communications, including the ability to speak in public.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a busy environment.
- Experience with IIS webserver administration, as well as experience with Windows 2003 server administration.
- Experience creating and consuming web services
- Familiarity with website activity reporting, preferably with Webtrends
- This position is classified as exempt under the FLSA’s Computer Professional category.
Our client is one of the worlds leading professional societies for the science,engineering and technology community with over 150,000 members. They are currently looking to recruit a highly competent and technically astute ColdFusion Developer to work as part of their project teams developing new Web sites and services for theInstitution.
As a member of the Internet Services Group, you will be allocated to a project team for specific developments. This will involve coding and testing new and enhanced Web/Internet services and supporting departments and member groups. You willneed to demonstrate a methodical approach to the planning of development, testing and other systematic tasks.
The successful candidate will possess an advanced understanding of and experience in ColdFusion 8/9, Eclipse, MS SQL, and other Internettechnologies. A high standard of general computer literacy and familiarity with a range of commonly-used Internet and business-desktop software are also essential. With previous experience of working as a member of a development team, you will befamiliar with meeting documented specifications and planned project schedules.
This role will involve communicating technical and non-technical issues effectively with colleagues and customers therefore good interpersonal and communication skills areessential. The position would suit a proactive team player who can prioritise effectively and transfer experience to unfamiliar software and new tasks.
Salary £30,000 – £40,000
Location: West London, Middlesex (Uxbridge, Heathrow, Staines, Slough, Maidenhead)
Salary: £30 – £35K DOE + Bonus + excellent corporate benefits package
Coldfusion Developer required by global blue chip organisation.
You will be joining an established development team & working on developing software using Coldfusion for the internal systems & web applications.
- Strong Coldfusion development skills – Coldfusion Components (CFC), Coldfusion Webservices etc
- Good skills around the surrounding technologies – HTML, CSS, Web Development, Webservices, MS SQL 2005 + etc
- Good communication skills & the ability to deal with internal departments across the business.
As a Software Engineer, you will be familiar with the full software development lifecycle and will have a track record of successful, on time completion of projects. Utilizing your strong programming skills, you will develop innovative and creative ways to make your customers successful, as well as utilize strong written and oral communication.
This experience must also include hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
Salary: $100 – $150K
Our Client is looking for Senior and Junior ColdFusion/Flex Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and support custom business applications.
- Draft technical documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.
- Get involved in project initiation, estimation and planning and utilize SharePoint for collaboration with project team.
- Report status to manager and to project leaders.
- Support and maintain existing applications.
- 4 Years
- 3+ years of relevant software design and development experience: (Required).
- Experience in analysis, design and development of custom business software: (Required).
- Experience with object oriented architecture and programming: (Required).
- Experience in designing user interface implementing validation logic: (Required).
- Flex 3 or Flex 4 experience: (Required).
- ColdFusion 8 experience: (Required).
- CF Report Builder, .NET technologies experience: (Required).
- AJAX, HTML, XML, and CSS experience: (Required).
- MS SQL Server and T-SQL Stored Procedures experience: (Desired).
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in relevant major.
Under general direction, participates as a high level technical expert in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Interface with customer to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
- Provide project timeline estimates.
- Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support both client and department programming standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Process movement of jobs to production for both Internet and client/server applications and implementation of production scheduler.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year University or College diploma in related field or equivalent required.
Experience / Skill:
- Proficient in Web Site Design, solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
- 3 to 5 years current Cold Fusion (MX 6.0) experience.
- 3 to 5 years current Oracle/PL/SQL (Oracle 9.i) development experience.
- Solid experience with Oracle Object Design and implementation (Oracle Packages, Procedures, Triggers).
- Working knowledge of source code management tool and job scheduler.
- Strong business analysis skills with proven experience in proposing and developing solutions.
- Strong systems analysis experience.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
Experience with any of the following would be considered beneficial:
Java experience in creating web applications with connectivity to Oracle databases.
- SQL Server, Macromedia Flex, SQL, Appworx,
- Microsoft DTS, and/or .Net.
- Experience working in a client focused environment.
- Previous automotive industry and/or business experience.
- Familiarity with ISO.