Posts Tagged New Jersey
- SQL 2008.
- Coldfusion 9 that has a .net aspect to it as well
- Familiar with Coldfusion 7 or 8 is fine as well.
- Must be very good with the database, able to write stored procedures, etc.
- Progress sql would be GREAT but not a requirement.
- Ajax, Dojo, Goole API, XML
- Any reporting services or coldfusion framework is a big plus.
- Very good communication skills
ColdFusion/SQL Developer with SSIS Exp_AGA010 Immediate Hire, Need resume ASAP Details are as follows: Title : ColdFusion/SQL Developer Location : Wayne, NJ Duration : 6 months+ Explanation for Position: Advanced level Cold Fusion/SQL Server developer for the TMS project. Candidate will take over development and support of an enterprise level system.
- SQL Language
- Advanced Cold Fusion
- Advanced HTML
- Intermediate Web Development Technologies
- Advanced C# .NET
- Beginner Candidate must have strong SQL Server, including SSIS
IDT is an innovative and opportunistic multinational holding company with operations that span various industries. Through its Telecom subsidiary, IDT provides telecommunications services worldwide to the retail and wholesale markets. IDT’s Capital division incubates newer businesses , and the company’s Spectrum subsidiary holds its spectrum license assets.
We are presently seeking a ColdFusion and Java Application Developer to be part of the development team responsible for development and support of IDT’s order entry and management system. Candidate will be responsible for software design, development, testing, and support. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the system – User Interface, Middleware, and Backend. Requirements
- BS/BA Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Windows Application Development using ColdFusion, Java, and SQL.
- Significant experience with Cold Fusion development is required.
- Experience with Java web service, MVC frameworks and Java Thread development is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience with PL/SQL programming is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle is desired.
FusionApps is looking for a ColdFusion developer (8 or 9).- This is right to hire opportunity.- Please call John at (908) 393-8653 if interested. Experienced ColdFusion Developer (ColdFusion 8 or 9) with at least one other web programming technology (ASP, PHP, Ruby).
Any experience with Fusebox (a CF development framework) would be a huge advantage but this is a rare skill and is not required.
FuseBox is a huge plus, but not required.
Duration: 3-6+ Months
Location: Cokesbury, NJ
No. of positions: 2
- 6+ years Cold Fusion experience.
- Solid experience with Oracle Object Design and implementation (Oracle Packages, Procedures, Triggers).
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
- Interface with customer to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
- Provide project timeline estimates.
- Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support both client and department programming standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Process movement of jobs to production for both Internet and client/server applications and implementation of production scheduler.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
- Good Communication skills