Posts Tagged NJ
- SQL 2008.
- Coldfusion 9 that has a .net aspect to it as well
- Familiar with Coldfusion 7 or 8 is fine as well.
- Must be very good with the database, able to write stored procedures, etc.
- Progress sql would be GREAT but not a requirement.
- Ajax, Dojo, Goole API, XML
- Any reporting services or coldfusion framework is a big plus.
- Very good communication skills
ColdFusion/SQL Developer with SSIS Exp_AGA010 Immediate Hire, Need resume ASAP Details are as follows: Title : ColdFusion/SQL Developer Location : Wayne, NJ Duration : 6 months+ Explanation for Position: Advanced level Cold Fusion/SQL Server developer for the TMS project. Candidate will take over development and support of an enterprise level system.
- SQL Language
- Advanced Cold Fusion
- Advanced HTML
- Intermediate Web Development Technologies
- Advanced C# .NET
- Beginner Candidate must have strong SQL Server, including SSIS
IDT is an innovative and opportunistic multinational holding company with operations that span various industries. Through its Telecom subsidiary, IDT provides telecommunications services worldwide to the retail and wholesale markets. IDT’s Capital division incubates newer businesses , and the company’s Spectrum subsidiary holds its spectrum license assets.
We are presently seeking a ColdFusion and Java Application Developer to be part of the development team responsible for development and support of IDT’s order entry and management system. Candidate will be responsible for software design, development, testing, and support. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the system – User Interface, Middleware, and Backend. Requirements
- BS/BA Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Windows Application Development using ColdFusion, Java, and SQL.
- Significant experience with Cold Fusion development is required.
- Experience with Java web service, MVC frameworks and Java Thread development is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience with PL/SQL programming is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle is desired.
Need to be available for in-person interview
Explanation for Position: Advanced level Cold Fusion/SQL Server developer for the project. Candidate will take over development and support of an enterprise level system.
Management Skills: Must be able to succeed in a Agile / rapid development environment.
FusionApps is looking for a ColdFusion developer (8 or 9).- This is right to hire opportunity.- Please call John at (908) 393-8653 if interested. Experienced ColdFusion Developer (ColdFusion 8 or 9) with at least one other web programming technology (ASP, PHP, Ruby).
Any experience with Fusebox (a CF development framework) would be a huge advantage but this is a rare skill and is not required.
FuseBox is a huge plus, but not required.
Duration: 3-6+ Months
Location: Cokesbury, NJ
No. of positions: 2
- 6+ years Cold Fusion experience.
- Solid experience with Oracle Object Design and implementation (Oracle Packages, Procedures, Triggers).
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
- Interface with customer to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
- Provide project timeline estimates.
- Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support both client and department programming standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Process movement of jobs to production for both Internet and client/server applications and implementation of production scheduler.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
- Good Communication skills
- Work with product and technical staff to define product requirements
- Communicate progress and recommendations to the management
- Develop custom web applications that are based on CF 8/9, Fusebox
- Develop CFCs, Flash/Flax Remoting services
- Provide CF server tuning
- Create front end interface using jQuery, AJAX and CSS layouts
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of ColdFusion 8/9 including experience with CFCs, custom tags, CFSCRIPT, CF Frameworks (Fusebox is preferred)
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and methodologies
- Hands-on experience with RDBMSes (MSSQL, MySQL)
- Ability to code Web 2.0 standard-compliant pages
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Knowledge of Flash/Flex Remoting
- Experience with online video delivery is a plus
- Some Experience working with Subversion or CVS
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
POS: Senior Cold Fusion Developer
LOC: Jersey City, NJ Duration: 3 – 6 Months
- Strong knowledge of Web Apps
- Will need to learn the applications and know what changes to make
- Need excellent comm. skills
Here is the link.
Ecommerce company in Edison, NJ (732 area code) is seeking a ColdFusion Sr. Web Developer / Team Leader for a FULL TIME opportunity.
- All web-site software development on multiple E-commerce web sites
- Systems professional to manage a team of web developers;
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance e-commerce web sites and related features;
- Strong organizational and project management skills required to implement and co-ordinate various projects simultaneously;
- Macromedia ColdFusion 8.0 experience preferred using multiple windows servers. Knowledge of Java and object oriented languages preferred;
- Knowledge of source code control and best software practices required;
- Search optimization skills desire along w/ experience of using performance and analytical tools like Gomez, HitBox or Coremetrics;
- Do Quality Control and implementation of web-site related projects;
- Optimize and tune web sites for best performance;
- Perform software upgrades related to web-sites and ColdFusion;
- Strong database programming skills using SQL/2005 or later. Perform database maintenance related to web sites;
- Apply Payment Card Industry Standards to web-site and database related operations.
Base salary is $85,000 – $100,000.
Here is the link.
Growing and dynamic company seeks a Senior Web Developer with ColdFusion skills to oversee the administration of the web portal. You will solve challenging business problems and maximize IT’s value to the organization.
- Administration of the web portal
- Develop custom applications in a web environment
- Manipulation of data between platforms
- Systems analysis to assist organization in process automation and re-engineering
- Responsible for the complete design, development, testing and deployment of custom written web applications and services
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive web sites with content management back-end
- 5 years experience:
- ColdFusion is a MUST
- Flash forms
- SQL Server or Oracle
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Experience working in a small, team-oriented environment
Here is the link.