The Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute (SEI) works closely with defense and government organizations, industry, and academia to continually improve software-intensive systems. Our core purpose is to help organizations such as yours to improve their software engineering capabilities and to develop or acquire the right software, defect free, within budget and on time, every time.
To accomplish this, the SEI
- performs research to explore promising solutions to software engineering problems
- identifies and codifies technological and methodological solutions
- tests and refines the solutions through pilot programs that help industry and government solve their problems
- widely disseminates proven solutions through training, licensing, and publication of best practices
- The ColdFusion Web Developer is a flexible, detail-oriented Web professional who will support the SEIs web initiatives.
- The SEI leverages a database-driven content management system as the primary vehicle for delivering web content;
- the ColdFusion Web Developer must be able to support existing functionality in addition to creating new websites and functionality.