Posts Tagged Reactor
Essential Job Functions
- Design, tune, and write queries for new and existing data structures
- Aware of security protocols (XSS, SQL Injection)
- Lead technical components of web development projects from conception to launch
- Work with industry professionals and vendors to implement and develop best practices
- Contribute/develop on open-source projects such as Solr and Memcached
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 yrs Programming Experience
- Portfolio and past work demonstrating knowledge of web development practices
- Experience of creating data structures and writing SQL queries
Recommended Skills and Experience:
- Experience with systems development, database architecture, SQL management software
- Experience with XML or equivalent EDI Integration
- Experience with Frameworks (Coldbox, Coldspring, Fusebox, Mach II, Model Glue, Reactor)
- Experience with CfEclipse, E-text, or TextMate editors and FTP software
- Experience with Jira or project management software
- Experience with Flash ActionScript
- Ability to code in Coldfusion a plus
Here is the link.
We have an immediate need for a ColdFusion Web Developer – long term contract, possible-right-to-hire
CF Developer preferably with certifications from Brainbench, W3Schools, or Adobe/Macromedia. Need experience with SQL Server backend. Coding/recoding in Cold ColdFusion sites. Adding data to the database and will be using the database to produce data.
Additionally, experience with Ruby on Rails development is a big plus
- Development with CF 8, CFC’s, Suppress Whitespace, working with Array Functions and custom tags.
- CF Frameworks such as FuseBox, Model-Glue, Mach-II, Reactor or ColdSpring.
- Eclipse + ColdFusion, CVS, SVN
- Version control systems including both CVS and SVN
- JIRA bug tracking tool, JIRA + SVN plug-in
- – transactions
- – stored procedures
- – indexes, use of indexes, types of indexes, why to use what
- – optimizing SQL queries
- – optimizing DB tables, indexes
- – normalization of data
- – SQL Server 2005
- – OOP
– Basic object-oriented programming skills
– Good database design/modeling skills
– Understanding of CF frameworks like Fusebox, Model-Glue, Reactor, etc.
– Java programming is a big big plus
– Server admin skills would be nice, but not necessary
Here is the link.