A major medical services company in El Segundo is hiring a Contract Senior ColdFusion Developer to start as soon as possible at $60 – $75/hour (W2 rate) for 4-6 months. This developer will be assisting with a project that will be focusing on creating a custom application for entering medical equipment repair data by BioMed Technicians. BioMed Managers will run reports from this system to ensure new policies and processes are being followed to obtain replacement parts at the lowest cost option. This new equipment repair tracking system will save millions of dollars each year.
Description of Duties.:
* Highly skilled in Web Application architecture and design.
* Experience in developing applications with heavy transactional volume.
* Understanding of OOP design patterns and MVC frameworks such as ColdBox, ModelGlue, or Mach II.
* 3 + years of ColdFusion development experience with recent experience in ColdFusion 7 or higher, less ColdFusion specific experience acceptable if one has a history of Java development.
* Working knowledge at an intermediate level or higher of SQL.
* Experience with remote CFCs as Web Service is desired.
* Experience with the Eclipse IDE is desired.
Here is the link.