This position is supporting the USPS OIG CIO contract. Pre-background check is required prior to interviewing for position for all candidates and USPS Sensitive clearance required prior to starting for all candidates. Position Description:Requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Strong programming/development and coding skills.
- Excellent analytic and design skills Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data.
- Solid data analysis skills using SQL, PL/SQL and other query based applications.
- Oracle experience to include queries, tuning, creating tables, and stored procedures.
- B.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or related technical discipline (Extensive, directly applicable experience may substitute for the academic degree requirement)
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Contract Job in Rosslyn, VA”