Net Consultants Inc.
Northrop Grumman USPS project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, implement and maintain software systems to meet client needs as part of a development team in San Mateo
- Support ABRM application – The system is designed for Business Reply Mail customers who have responsibilities creating mail pieces to be processed by the United States Postal Service for mail delivery.
- ABRM (Automatic Business Reply Mail) a website formerly part of PostalOne is currently being separated as an independent entity. This separation will be completed shortly and this website will stand on its own. With that it will need all the development and enhancements required to support the business area. Changes to other systems will need to be analyzed for impact and requirements created to insure the website will be functional as other areas of the system evolve.
- Be able to assist with WAS deployments and troubleshoot any deployment related issues.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors degree in CS or related Field
- 6 years experience in complete project life cycle with web and application development
- Strong team player with proven Java development skills and strong knowledge of object relational mapping
- Ability to contribute to the development of technical design decisions involving software or hardware implementation strategies
- Expert Knowledge with Cold Fusion (6 years)
- 9 Years of Java
- 5 Years of WebSphere
- 5 years of Oracle SQL, PL/SQ
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designationO
Here is the link.