Base Pay: $75,000 – $90,000 /Year
Position Responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public facing, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Skills and Experience:
- ColdFusion MX 7.
- 3-5+ years experience with writing CF include using CFCs & AJAX function.
- SQL and SQL Server 2000-2005 Development (Stored Procedures/ efficient SQL coding).
- Source Control Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a good sense of humor.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven ability to work as a productive team member as well as on solo projects.
- A solid understanding of the principles of good software design.
Other desired skills include:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry a plus.
- SQL Server 2005 administration (indexes/backup/maintenance plans).
- Visual Studio 2005.
- Development experience with other technology platforms (i.e. Java, JSP, ASP, .NET, PHP, Perl) a plus.
Here is the link.