– Must be capable of developing web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2 backend following the software development lifecycle.
– Must have demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
– Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2.
– Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
– Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
– Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
– Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
– Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines.
– Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
– Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
– Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
– Section 508 experience desired.
– jQuery experience a plus.