Under Armour is seeking an experienced Application Developer who is passionate about code, technology, and user experience. Be an integral part of the team that is building and maintaining the next-generation of Brand and eCommerce websites, in the US and around the world. In this role, you will be involved in building core website functionality, developing new features, improving usability and performance, and integrating our websites with a wide variety of third party applications. Primary duties include contributing to project requirements, writing secure, tight, and scalable code, creating innovative solutions to technical and business challenges, and ultimately ensuring the quality of the Under Armour brand online.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5 years of hands on software development experience
- 3 years of advanced web application development in a very high transaction volume eCommerce/eRetail environment
- ColdFusion experience is desired, but experience with .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, C#, Java may be substituted
- Strong SQL and data modeling skills, database administration and performance tuning is a plus
- Solid understanding of core internet/web technologies, i.e. HTTP, FTP, DNS, CGI, Web Services
- Experience with CF frameworks, Ajax, Flash, Flex is a plus
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Baltimore, MD”