Blue Raster is seeking a Web Application Developer responsible for development and enhancement of
the MEASURE DHS website (measuredhs.com) and Rich Internet Applications (including StatCompiler –
statcompiler.com). This full time position is located in Calverton, Maryland.
- Manage technical and content elements of the USAID MEASURE DHS website and interactive applications- www.measuredhs.com
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of next generation applications to disseminate USAID demographic and health survey data
- Manage Web strategy and developing long term Web/Project plans
- Ensure compliance with USAID branding, Section 508 and ADA requirements
- Five or more years of experience working with Adobe ColdFusion and Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and willingness to work with non-technical groups
- Ability to work independently under deadlines
- Experience with Content Management Systems and/or Adobe Flex and RIA a strong plus, but not required (training is available).
Here is the link.