Granite Services International eLearning Team supports Learning initiatives worldwide through hands-on training as well as development and dissemination of web-based learning tools. Granite currently seeks a Jr. Web Developer to support its Cincinnati, Ohio based EHS team.
- Support Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) customers by providing enabling technologies and services that promote EHS goals and objectives.
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications to satisfy evolving customer expectations.
- Exhibit customer focused thinking by quickly responding to range of customer issues including training, ad-hoc data requests, application enhancements and error resolution and application administration.
- Disseminate time sensitive EHS information to end users via web-based applications and email broadcasts.
- Manage server related issues that may impact EHS deliverables.
- Job location: Cincinnati, Ohio.
- This person will be responsible for developing database driven web applications for Environmental Health and Safety Management.
- This person will be expected to produce deliverables independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Minimum 3 years ColdFusion Programming experience
- Ability to manage basic server issues
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills