HOT opportunity! Our client produces software for some of the biggest banks and financial institutions in the industry. This role will work with ColdFusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years as a ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- 8+ years creating object-oriented ColdFusion MX applications
- 8+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server 200X as a developer
- Excellent PC skills; MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per Year
Here is the link.