Location: Dallas, Texas
Salary: 50-85K (plus semi-annual bonus and benefits)
Type: Perm (US Citizen and Green Card holders Only) No 3rd Parties
The ColdFusion developer is responsible for the design and implementation of solutions to satisfy business requirements and systems requirements such as scalability, re-usability, maintainability, and supportability. Develops specifications for complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. Develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized.
- 2 to 5 years development experience with ColdFusion (CF)
- 2 to 3 years experience as Database Developer (NOT Administrator) working with SQL 2000/2005 (experience with equivalent products may be considered).
- Experience with OOP preferred.
Preferred skills but not required:
- Flex 3 builder and production.
- CF Reporting
- COM and .NET object instantiation/integration
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Dallas, TX”