Compensation: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 per Year
Our client currently has an opening for an experienced ColdFusion Application Developer. As a key member of a small development team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of complex business applications employing ColdFusion 8 and SQL Server. You will be involved in the initial design, implementation, launch, and support of new applications and enhancement of existing applications.
- Create Enterprise level business applications using ColdFusion and SQL Server
- Work with internal and external customers to develop project requirements
- Develop, design, code, test, implement, and support the required solution
- Provide life-cycle documentation throughout the development cycle
- Development of complex business applications in ColdFusion 8 using Dreamweaver
- Proficient designing tables and writing queries for SQL Server
- Experience with SSIS and DTS to support integrations between environments
- Ability to understand how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Committed to delivering high quality work independently or as part of a team
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate well with team members and customers (in writing and in person)
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science or better
Here is the link.