A dynamic, fast-paced financial services company seeking an experienced professional ColdFusion/Flex applications developer to support and enhance our data aggregation and visualization technologies, analytics platform and participate in many other projects managed by the company and related companies within the family. This is your opportunity to work among highly experienced capital markets/information technology professionals.
- Minimum 5 years of recent active experience in design, development and support of data-driven ColdFusion applications
- Minimum 3 years of recent active experience in design, development and support of Flex application
- Minimum 3 years of recent active experience in complete development lifecycle including design, prototyping, development, deployment and support of data-driven web applications
- Key Platforms/Languages: ColdFusion MX/8/9 (must know components, arrays, structures), Flex 3 (OOP, event handlers, custon components and charts)
- Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2008; Strong knowledge of general SQL, views, stored procedures, cursors and functions ? consuming and manipulating data is a critical part of this job.
- Server Technologies: Windows Server 2003-2008, IIS 6-7
- Applications: Adobe CS, CF Builder, Eclipse, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, MS Office (esp. Excel), MS Project, MS Visio (or similar UML/diagramming tool) and others at a minimum
- Comprehensive application development experience: strong code organization and management, experience developing in an MVC-based framework; experience with content management and Source Control systems (incl. open source such as Subversion, Bugzilla or similar)
- Knowledge and prior experience in end-to-end design, architecture, coding/development, and release of data-driven multi-user SaaS applications
Here is the link.