Maxonic is an established, growing, and well-respected nationwide IT Services/Staffing firm. We partner with Fortune 500 and other successful mid-size businesses to provide them with proven solutions to their human capital needs. Maxonic is focused on supporting your career objectives and professional growth while encouraging a balance between your work life and personal life
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Enterprise Architects, and other Developers to understand business requirements for developing Cold Fusion applications, utilizing Systems Development Life Cycle processes.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of Use Cases to document business processes.
- Document proposed solutions in UML context and or sequence diagrams.
- Participate in all levels of Design Reviews.
- Assess Functional Spec Documents for completeness, Develop Technical Design Documents, and provide detailed level of effort estimates.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate documentation and programming standards, as well as the approved procedures for making changes to any production environment.
- Accountable for successful completion of assignments.
- Perform support activities for already in use Cold Fusion applications.
- Bachelor*s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science
- Java experience preferred.
- Experience analyzing production problems (logs, dumps, etc.)
- 7+years of successful experience in software development, using at least one of the SDLC models.
- Recent development in Cold Fusion 7 or 8.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 10g with the ability to write PL/SQL procedures, packages, database triggers and Java script.
- Experience with Multilanguage Support and UI development with focus on enhancing the user experience.
- Ability to work with Business Analyst, Enterprise Architects, and other Developers to understand functional requirements.
- Ability to document code in such a way that other developers can easily understand the coding approach taken.
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Foster City, CA”