Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software. Supports existing business systems applications. Partners with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions. Responsible for designing and documenting technical requirements for business applications. Works on moderately complex projects with moderate breadth of responsibility. Works in a team environment and independently on assigned tasks.
- 3+ Years of ColdFusion and MS SQL experience, including T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Familiarity with ColdSpring, Flex, .NET, or JSP experience are a plus.
- Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
- 4+ years of related IT experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Bachelor Degree or related experience.
Here is the link.
2 thoughts on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Memphis, TN”
please just to ask if it’s possible to do a stage on your firme.I AM CAMEROONIAN. HIGH TECHNICIAN OF LOGISTIC TRANSPORTATION