Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Application Programmer 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Memphis, TN.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Independently develops computer programs in accordance with program and system design specifications.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translates detailed design into computer program-coded instructions.
- Tests, debugs, and refines the programs to produce desired results.
- Develops necessary program documentation including operation procedures.
- Revises programs to make refinements, reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet with business customers to derive requirements for new applications. Refine requirements alongside customer and project administrator.
- Work with data/system analyst to design data models from requirements. Design applications from data model and requirements.
- Work with technical architect to design applications architecture. Develop application in new architecture.
- Test all functionality of applications and work with Quality Assurance Analyst to during execution of test plans for system tests, integration tests and stress tests.
- Assist in the set up of production environment including application servers and database servers. Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Support new and existing applications with bug fixes and enhancements.
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Memphis, TN”