The Technical Lead (TL) must have an advanced knowledge and strong experience in standard project implementation and software development methodologies. The TL is expected to lead the implementation efforts by understanding customer’s business, processes and system needs, and representing the experience and capabilities of the organization from a technical perspective. The TL will be required to have extensive experience in application functionality, technology, implementation, and software development methodology. The TL will also be responsible for designing and documenting the technical solution, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
- Knowledge in SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, WorkDay
- Knowledge of different database platforms such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, MYSQL
- Knowledge of Informatica, Data Stage, CTI and wireless technologies
- Strong client client-facing communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
- Experience with multiple segments of financial services industries
- Experience working with enterprise clients
Here is the link.