AccuQuote is an established leader in providing life insurance coverage to people across the country. We offer a dynamic and supportive leadership team, a CASUAL dress environment, a full range of benefits, and an opportunity to be recognized for your accomplishments. We are a financially successful and growing company that has been recognized by The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and more!
We are currently targeting a Front End Web Developer (specializing in ColdFusion) to join our Marketing Team at our Wheeling, IL location.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of ColdFusion experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and strategy
- Knowledge and proficiency of web authoring tools/utilities such as Dreamweaver (ideal), Eclipse, or FrontPage
- Deep understanding of XHTML/XML as well as CSS, and all variations of therein, including issues related to x-browser limitations and bugs
- Understanding of AJAX technology
- Working knowledge of the following:
- PHP (Ideal)
- Proficiency working with video, flash, and HTML5
- Proficiency with coding for accessibility
- Experience developing and running A/B and multivariate testing utilizing testing tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Ability to think outside the box when applying technology to solve complex problems or goals Passion for learning about the online marketing industry and web development as a whole
- Ideal candidate must be able to adapt to change quickly, self manage, work on multiple projects simultaneously, have excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Wheeling, IL”